gear oil recommendation needed

Morales, Roberto J. RJMorales at mayerbrownrowe.com
Fri Jan 23 15:18:05 CST 2004

I have had none of those issues with the MT90 stuff, my shifting always
seems to be smooth as silk and we have had some pretty cold days in
Chicago recently, I did the MT90 about a year and a half or so ago and I
still have smooth shifting in any weather.

> experiencing a lot of 15*F nights with 35* daytime peaks, and the
> shifter is just as easy to row first thing in the morning as if it
> were a sunny Summer day.

I dont know about mt90 but I have royal purple and love it.  I think its
a little cheeper then mt90... not sure.  The only time ive noticed it
not to have slick as shi+ shifting was a couple of weeks ago when I went
out to start my car.  It was 2 degrees before the wind chill and it was
dark out.  It went back to normal after a minute or two of letting the
motor warm up.  Then again it was cold enough that the display on my
radio didnt work at all.

-sean

Roberto J. Morales
Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP