gear oil recommendation needed

Sean McMahon badahab at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:16:52 CST 2004

> experiencing a lot of 15*F nights with 35* daytime peaks, and the shifter
> is just as easy to row first thing in the morning as if it were a sunny
> Summer day.

I dont know about mt90 but I have royal purple and love it.  I think its a
little cheeper then mt90... not sure.  The only time ive noticed it not to have
slick as shi+ shifting was a couple of weeks ago when I went out to start my
car.  It was 2 degrees before the wind chill and it was dark out.  It went back
to normal after a minute or two of letting the motor warm up.  Then again it
was cold enough that the display on my radio didnt work at all.

-sean