OT: TDMA

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Tue Jan 20 15:39:01 CST 2004

Is the second spammyist anti-spam software
I've ever seen.  The spammyist was some
service Eric Linnhoff subscribed to fairly
recently on the StreetTouring yahoo group.

Eric was so disgusted with the amount of spam
it sent, he unsubscribed from the service almost
immediately.

I will say that I find Spam:Assassin fairly
competent, but you have to spend quite a
bit of time fine tuning it.

TDMA in it's defense just spams you twice
when you send a message through it.  Not
good for the fire and forget types, but fine
if both mailservers push stuff through in
fairly short time periods.  I can't imagine
getting a message through to a TDMA protected
mailbox via AOL or MSN, but that's okay by
me, anyway. ;)

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>