P10 Upgraded Radiator

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 14:56:07 CST 2004

Morales, Roberto J. wrote:

>Ok, I may have asked this before, and I did do a search on this, so this
>question is out there, however, I would like to know Mr. Roffe's, Mr.
>Jez's and Mr. Kojima's opinions on this...

My opinion is that I'm just George.

Or King Turd if you like. :-)  (long story going back to 2000)

>George, you had said that a slush boxes radiator would fit on the G20
>P10's but I am looking for an all metal one, and so far looking anywhere
>seems fruitless.

Have you tried Modine?  I think theirs is all metal.  But, why do you want
an all-metal one.  They are usually brass, which is good for thermal
transfer from what I understand, but then they paint them black which
probably negates it.   They also fall apart faster.  And they are
heavier.  I looked pretty hard for an aluminum one with plastic tanks.

My old one can be bought cheap too. :-)

>The question in hand then is... what is the best
>replacement radiator for a 1995 G20 for added cooling?

If I were to do it again, I'd probably buy an OEM slushbox radiator.

Geo