Headers - smog related

VRtual boy vrtualboy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 10:24:29 CST 2004

Hello list,

Last week I took my car to have it smog checked, and
the technician fella took a look under the hood and
told me that my headers do not have a CARB number on
them and therfore he could not complete the smog
check!

I have a set of Hotshot headers, sorry I do not know
the exact model number or anything like that, I bought
them about 2 years ago.

So has anyone with hotshot headers done a smog check
on their se-R?

Do the hotshot headers have a CARB number on them
somewhere, or am I better off trying to get my hands
on a set of stock headers so I could install them to
get the smog check done?

Any help is appreciated =)

TIA

Christian Escobar