Lots more power found with some new SR tuning ideas!

Jack Ray rjrjack at knology.net
Wed Jan 14 20:12:17 CST 2004

Geo wrote:
>So if I put a 1967 Chevy small block in my C6 Vette it doesn't have to pass
>emissions? ;-)

I believe the way it works is all the emissions equipment that came with the
vehicle is supposed to be operative.  I'm not positive that's exactly the
rule, but I do know you can't get around them that way (by putting older
engine in car).  It may be that you simply can't (legally) put an engine
from an older car into a later model...

SE-R content -- the perceived ride of my 200/300 Hyperco's is much bouncier
in the rear than in the front... =:^)

Jack Ray
94 SE-R