Electra seats?

Grant Simpson gs_austin@hotmail.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:26:41 -0600

I agree, it looks too good to be true. They look like bulky Sparco
knock-offs. I shopped around for seats recently for a friend of mine, and
he decided on the Sparco's. They were, indeed, considerably more
expensive than most of the seat out there. Considering that it is
arguably the most used part of a car (a close second being the gas pedal,
heh heh heh!), my friend convinced me that price should be a distant
third consideration behind 1) safety and 2) comfort.  I think your
instinct is right that they may not be all they are cracked up to be.
Still, research into the company may be warranted.