Engines

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:24:13 -0600

I was over at SOKO today, picking up a BBird for one of my G20s and they got a
shippement in of Roller rocker engines today, and one red valve cover low port
JDM FWD engine- looked really weird compared to others. They had a 01 SE 2.0L
roller rocker there- can tell cause of the EGR valve- JDMs don't have it. 600
bux for the red low port, or any roller rocker engine. 6month warranty still
aplies, and 30 day on Turbo engines. As always SOKO stocks over 20 JDM SR20DEs
for low low price of 375 bux plus shipping w/ 6mo warranty. I highly recomend
them- DET will be in the G tomorrow runing.
Mike Jez
2 P10s and one A33A.
Chicago, IL