NOx problem experience

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:06:37 -0600

I tend to think more spark will help some with emissions,and
maybe more power,but also afraid of Nology wires especially
what if one of the capacitors gets leaky or breaks down,
would you even know? I like the idea of the power core if anyone
has used them, or the HKS unit that Stillen advertises.
I'm due to change my wires,but looks like I should stay with
the factory units and maybe power core or the like.
Frank 93SE-R

In a message dated 12/15/2003 8:21:52 PM