B13 Weight

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:58:51 -0600

Was that with you in it? I did the same at a regional autocross once, without
me, I was a bit surprised to find it was just over 2500lbs, like 2530 (can't
quite remember exactly). That was with nothing in the trunk, and my car had
AC and a sunroof, about half a tank of gas. It was a 91 if that matters.

Aaron

(no longer own an se-r :(
93 sentra xe commuter
90 m3 in storage (will get it next spring!)