Rod bearing replacement (Update 5)

Matt Hunt mhunt@ecin.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:30:49 -0600

On Dec 11, 2003, at 11:23 AM, Ben Fenner wrote:
> may move back to Massachusettes or another state that will start
> sniffing the tail-pipe.

I wouldn't worry about this (in Massachusetts). I have a winter project
which involves a turbo and can help you in that department. The state
is currently tied up in a near scandal about the emissions testing
because of *major* discrepancies between the emissions testing at one
station vs. the one next door. They have threatened more than once to
suspend the emissions testing while an investigation is launched and
the system is overhauled.

So I guess the bottom line is, if you're moving back to Taxachusetts in
the future, don't let the state get between you and more HP. :)

matt
boston, ma