Rod bearing replacement (Update 5)

Acura Transmission God 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:50:10 -0600

a JDM SR20DE engine is 375 bux from SOKO of America in Chicago. Don't waste
your time with JGY, SR20development, or any online based store. SOKO has
like 30 SR20s like almost all the time. It comes with a 6mo warranty that no
one seems to have ! I might be there on Sat picking up a few motors. I just
bought a 95 G20T 5spd, black w/black leather in pretty mint shape with a rod
knock for 800 bux off a guy, and I also got a 93 G20 5spd w/ leather and
SUPER mint condition in and out for 860 on Ebay. The 93 is runing strong
with a GTi-R (haha to all of U GTi-R haters) engine and even a genuine GTi-R
hood:) Lemme know if U need for me to pick you up a motor. I am not sure if
they have any DETs in stock- I need to find out tomorrow whats the status on
this "FWD VVL turbo motor" they supposed to have there. Can U say VET ?
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd- needs a clutch soon
95 G20t 5spd- needs engine
93 G20 5spd- needs engine.