Help me again

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:57:51 -0600

martin pineda said:

> Very thanks guys for the tips, but i should like start again my doubs:I
> have a nissan silvia SR20DE VVL non turbo with 160hp, so if u want a put
> better the performance and put more hp, what do you recomend to me?,

Well, it's like we all said in one way or another; speed costs money.
What would *I* recommend?  Sell your amps and buy a turbo.
BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Seriously, you're going to have to spend money.  Get an A'PEXi intake
system.  5Zigen makes an excellent exhaust for non-turbo S14s.  Talk to a
local tuner to see if your ECU is reprogrammable, and if they have the
experience.  See if you can find a header for an SR20DE S14.  Where are
you located, again?

There's always Nitrous Oxide, but that gets to be an expensive habit, too.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |