I want to enjoy my car..

Polish Nissan Pimp 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 01:48:56 -0600

I meant go to WOT with key in the position so all the lights on the dash are
on but the engine is not runing with TPS disconnected. Then, plug in the TPS
in after this, without turning off the ignition. I can't tell ya for sure
man, like I said its been a while since I done it and I'm not 100% sure on
how to do it right now- as U can see its like 2AM in the morning and I just
got home from my friends 21st b-day party, so my memory is kinda hazzy. I
would need to look in the FSM- which is at work. Someone here has got to
know how to set the closed throttle switch. I can't help ya till Monday
evening when I get back from work. As fars me moving to the south- I dunno,
I like AZ where I lived for a short time -alot. Never been to the
eastern-southern part of the country. Sounds like a road trip once all the
nasty snow gets off the ground cause with Azenis in the winter I aint going
nowhere- good thing I got me a loaner car from work, all season tire shod
TSX.
Mike Jez.
01 Max 5spd- useless car in the winter.