help me

Ben Fenner fenfam@sc.rr.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:53:24 -0600

Martin wrote:
<snip>
> i'm looking for simple tips
> to put better my performance without buy parts, It this possible??,

You could mildly port your head, maybe get a valve job done... Those don't
require any new parts...

But seriously, I'm not too familiar with the VVL version of the SR20s. So
someone else could chime in here. The only real thing I can think of aside
from a complete tune-up (which requires buying things) would be to advance
the ignition timing, and run higher octane fuel.
There are cheap upgrades that  would help you as well, like underdrive
pullies. But that involves buying parts again...

Can anyone else help Martin?

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R