Please help engine won't start

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:07:31 -0600

I'm sending ANGRY letters to idiots on Ebay trying to sell DE motors for 650
bux. I found this one engine for 650- but looking at it, found out its a
Avenir DET- pic was messed up, but U can tell ita DET not a DE. So I mail
the place RICKYS AUTO CENTER in FL, about the 650 dollar Avenir. They reply
that its a DE not a DET and the picture is wrong. I mailed them back saying,
that if they find a MORON who will pay 650 plus 200 shipping for one....
more power to them. I can get a SOKO motor for 375 bux with a 6mo warranty-
for the price of one DE from Ebay, I can have 2 SOKO SR20s. Its around 400
bux with taxes and all. Since I buy alot of motors from them... I migth get
it for less even ! Don't buy an engine on Ebay- U never know what U going to
get !
Mike Jez