carfax/advice

Brian Cembor briancembor2002@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:24:22 -0600

Hey all,
in my quest to stay in the Nissan/SE-R/NX community i have found
a '93 NX2000 w/ 137,000 miles for sale.
they want $2990 for it.

can someone run a carfax report on this please:
JN1GB36CPU203126

now the help part...
here is what the car is like:
good interior - Clarion CD changer/amp component speakers
repainted - lots of overspray under body.
hatch release does not work
hood release is iffy
leaky valve cover
recently replaced power steering hose w/ possible leak
leaks oil somewhere... all over underneath car around oil pan side
torn driver's CV boot
torn PS boot passenger side
worn shocks/bushings all around
relatively new Pirelli P6000s
strange clutch pedal/feel, clutch does not appear to slip though
strange whine under WOT.. possible belt issue.
brakes appear to be in decent shape.
no apparent rust

can anyone think of something else i need to look for?
lastly, is this car worth buying for say $2000 - $2250?
i offered $2250 and he was quick to say no problem.. which
leads me to believe i left money on the table.

any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian Cembor
92 SE-R... R.I.P. 11/12/03