JWT Pop charger + AIV Filter on ebay.

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:49:00 -0600

Just FYI - anyone looking for one knows how much
JWT gets for them - highly recommended and dyno
proven.

As a side note, this one looks extremely clean, i.e.
brand new.  As an additional observation, I don't
see the support bar (very cheap and easy to replicate)
that keeps it from flapping around.

Oh yeah, I have one, it beats the crap out of the
'ghetto' pop charger - i.e. the turned top half of the
stock intake box with a K&N tie wrapped to it.  The
always highly respected in this community butt dyno
says the JWT makes more torque.

I think I've heard of a dyno chart on the ghetto pop
charger, but I don't recall for sure.  IIRC, JWT has
a POP Charger only dyno that actually shows 3-4hp
gain on a bone stock SR20DE.  That venturi thing
_really_ works :)

Item is located in Houston.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=2443636586

--