Engine builder

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:50:08 -0600

There is a lot of excellent information on his web
sight but what scared me off is that there are many
serious complaints and examples of shady business from
disgruntled customers on the web.  He has taken a lot
of money from people and delivered junk.

Plus his sight is full of carefully crafted
wordsmithing to sound like more than it is. For
example, it sounds like he has a multimillion dollar
facility with many dyno's custom flow benches, CNC
machine centers, composite fabrication shops.  Well,
guy on some of the Honda boards found that he works
out of his garage and the supers shop thing is a lie.
If you are an engineer, you get suspicious as much of
this stuff is valid but the results he gets by adding
his twist are way greater than they should be like by
an order of magnitude, then you find all sorts of
rants against engineers on his sight as well and all
sorts of stuff from disciples defending the master.
Weird. Seems like a cult of personality going on. My
BS alert is on.

Another thing is that if his stuff is so
revolutionary, where are the results?

I mean I still want to send him a head because John
Grudulski of Hi-Tech swears by them and I respct him a
lot but I am worried that I might never see it or my
money again.

Mike