undertray/splash guard part number for NX2000?

Steve Barber steveb@twinight.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:00:40 -0600

Can anyone with access to a Nissan parts CD look up the
part number for the right side undertray/splash guard
that protects the belts and accessories from splashes?

I spent 15 minutes at my local dealer's parts counter
trying to pick out which piece it was and got almost nowhere.
He eventually pulled out a flat almost rectangular plastic
tray which I believe is the center tray, although it is indeed
stamped "RH".  (Whether that was it or not, he had it in stock
which I thought was very bizarre since these guys always have to
special order everything... like belts, wires, etc.)

I no longer have the original part for comparison, but I
believe it had a flat part on the bottom to protect the
belts and then a more vertical part that came up partway
into the wheel well.  And I seem to remember that it had
some kind of "appendage" that went around... maybe the
hard brake line?  I can't remember now, it's been two years
since the old one broke off.

Bonus points if you can tell me part numbers for proper
attachment hardware :-)

Thanks,
Steve