Chris's Engine thus far.

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:16:20 -0600

I was picking the engine out for him, but that side of the block was blocked
by another SR20 sitting next to it. They had one row of SR20s there- about
20(10 of them one row, and 10 in row next to it) of them- along with a piece
of plywood ontop of the valve covers, with another 20 engines sitting on top
of that plywood. I wanna say the engines where about 4" tall or maybe little
taller. U will need to remove the coolant passage in order to put the new
freeze plug in. This was probably THE cleanest engine in the whole place-
including Honda engines, DSMs and others that I walked by. After checking it
all over and talking to Chris we decided on this engine. BTW engine is from
Soko in Chicago, so if U are interested in a RWD SR20, skip them cause all
of the engines looked like shit, seemed to me that they looked 100 years
old, and alot of stuff was eighter broken or missing- price 1400 with tranny
for a S13 DET.
Mike Jez
01 Max - in need of a clutch. ACT on its way in with PhantomGrip and
Fidanza.