Digital climate control panel on Pulsar GTi-R's and some other questions.

Ryan Le Gros nissantuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:59:35 -0600

I just picked up my GTi-R front clip from the freightyard in fresno
yesterday and had a few questions.

The first being the digital climate control panel. Is it possible to use
this in a stateside sentra? (98 Sentra GXE) I would love to incorporate this
into my dash and ditch the stock a/c control knobs.

Second, I was shocked to see the calipers on the clip were stamped with
ADV22F, everyone has been telling me that if I do a brake swap from the clip
to my sentra pads would have to come from overseas. But seeing this stamp on
the calipers makes me wonder if stateside NX2000 pads will work, or are
there differences between stateside NX2k calipers and the JDM calipers?

Finally, the rotors on this clip have obviously not been used in some time,
and have developed a small amount of rust. The rust doesnt look too severe
and i can nick through the rust with the tip of a ballpoint pen quite easily
getting back to good metal, so would it be possible to use these rotors and
just rub the rust away with the brake pads thorugh use? Or will I have to
turn them on a lathe before doing the brake conversion?

Thanks for the input,

Ryan LeGros

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!