Helmet responses

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:22:07 -0600

Rick Frey wrote:

>George, Did you remember to take your helmet and if so, I'd love to hear
>the opinions expressed by this performance oriented group.  What product
>do you want to perform better than a helmet?  oh.....ok...I guess brakes
>might be high on the list too.

Yes, I did bring it.  I finally broke down an wore it for a couple of
sessions (I was trying to keep from using it until it was painted because
they prefer to paint a brand spanking new helmet).  Once I put it on and
walked and turned my head a couple of times it was very obvious how much
lighter it is.  I had been wearing my Bell Sport II which is a major PITA
with my glasses and I don't think it's built as nice as the G-Force.

The G-Force appears to be made by Shoei, but in China instead of Japan.  It
appears to use the same shield and other things are pretty much the same.

George Roffe