Convention Stuff for sale

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:59:56 -0600

Ok, for those that don't know.I won the following gift certificates at
the SE-R convention this past weekend, and I'm trying to get rid of
them.

1st one is for a free B13/B14 fuel pump from First to Finish
Motorsports.  I'm asking $30 for this one.
2nd one is for a free clutch kit from ACT including free shipping.
Valued up to $450.  I'm asking $400 for this one.

I'm willing to take lower offers if they don't go for what I'm asking,
but I figured it can't hurt to ask.  I already got an offer for $350 for
the ACT one if it doesn't sell.  So if you are interested, email me!