2003 Convention Pics (Long)

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 01:23:12 -0600

This kinda reminds me of my convention back in Texas, where my SE-R spun 3
rod bearings on its way from Chicago to Dallas. It didn't really spin till I
started to give out rides to people. And I drove it so it was me, and it
then spun 3 and melted a piston due to wrong injectors I got from Nissan. I
remember Lee Koszyc and Matt Hunt helped me repleaced the rod bearings that
we got from courtessy in Grovers garage till very late at nite. We stood up
till like 3AM in Grovers place, then started the car up and found out that
its still knocking like crazy- due to a melted piston... and I left the car
in TX, got a ride home with Eric Waterman (which for some reason dislikes
me ) Ben Davis, and the king Larry Weeks home to my place in the burbs of
Chicago. I got the car towed to Chicago via a car hauler that Grover hooked
me up with- I still have not thanked him enough for it :) Cost me like 600
bux to get it back, it arrived infront of my Nissan dealership month after
the convention and I swapped out the BBird DET for the old NA motor. It
wasn't the best convention I had, this convention I was going to go, but my
car got vandalized and I just got it back, someone hit it in the parking lot
hard. So I couldn't go. Kojima trashed talked me on the phone sayin hes Ray
Kawski, and then I talked to a whole buncha other SE-R folks... it was cool,
wish I was there.....wasted withcha guys ;)
Mike Jez
01 Max injured
03 FX45 enterprise 15 dollar a day special.