Tire opinions...2 to choose from

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:40:56 -0600

I looked up the Falken 512s in 215X55X16 size for my wifes Accord
and compare them to ST-115s  I was thinking to go to
(just not too excited about the two very wide circumference grooves).
the specs of interest to me are:

            Weight     Sect. Width   Tread width     RPM/Mi
512s     21.2LBS         8.6"                7.2"            819
115s     25.6LBS         8.8"            8.0"            827

Seems the ST-115s have a pretty wide tread and weight is
much higher. I'm looking for a performance quiet ride,not
concerned about wet weather or snow driving,hardy rains
and snow doesn't happen except of rare occasions here.
Still wondering which would be best. Going to SEMA here in
Las Vegas next week see what opinions Falken has.
Frank 93SE-R