Tire opinions...2 to choose from

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:22:00 -0600

I've been running a set of Falken ZE-512's (205/50/16) on my car for a few
months now, as a daily tire they are holding up very well.  Very quiet, sticky
enough, and from the specs they should have long life.   So far they've held up
great.  The only possible problem I can see with them is a softer sidewall, it
keeps the ride a bit softer (compared to the azenis) but if you push them hard,
they'll roll over rather easily at normal tire pressures.  I use a set of
Azenis for use on track, so i'm not sure how the ZE512's would do if pushed
really hard.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20 w/ VVL