Simple Green on clearcoated wheels

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:24:14 -0600

hlava wrote:

> Ian, a friend of mine recommended the Westleys Bleach to me. But, I read the
> back warning label and was a bit to chicken to try it. Afraid it would
> discolor my new Enkei RP-F1's.

> He says it works better than anything else he's ever used. Me, I don't want
> to chance ruining my $1200 wheels.

My SE-R on stockers would make you guys never talk to me again ;)

Sheesh - my SE-R is in sad shape - other than the huge fires,
I kind of wish I had the motivation to move back to the south
western portion of CA, and deal with the consequences - like
losing my wife - just so I could fix up my SE-R and have it
actually last a while.  Sad state of affairs - up here, it's likely
that my beloved B13 won't last more than another 3-5 years,
and *maybe* 10.  Oh well - we're putting the plasma cutter
onto the rocker panels supposedly this week, and closing
them back up with fresh skins.  Oh yay - the only real
drag about my Charcoal is the complete crappiness of the
charcoal paint.  Love the color, hate the deterioration/oxidation.

Hey kids - Can you say 'M A A C O'?

:)

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>