Simple Green on clearcoated wheels

Ian Lyn ianshannon97@msn.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:53:35 -0600

The best thing to use on wheels is car wash and soap. Get a dogbone sponge and
cut it is 1/4's. Use it in the remaining soap after you wash the car and clean
the rims with it. It can be coaxed into getting into crevices you could not
get with a brush or rag. That's my best advice. Works like a charm for me. I
never use wheel cleaner on rims. It just dries it out.

Also, never apply armour all on dirty tires. Use something like Westleys
Bleach White on the tires with a tire brush, scrub then rinse and watch all
the brown dirt rinse away. Repeat these tricks to a Honda boy and I must kill
you!