performance intake & winter weather

Frank Ewald frank_ewald@sympatico.ca
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:40:45 -0600

Hi Folks,

This question is for drivers in the northern states and Canada.  Do you
drive with a modified air filtration system (I don't have a CAI, but
it's my first winter with a much better breathing filter than stock) in
the winter snow or do you re-install your stock air box?  I would like
to hear from experience so that I don't have problems. I am concerned
that too much cold air is a bad thing. My car is a daily driver and
there's been a hint of snow in the air already. Yokohamas will be
coming off and snow tires going on soon.

Thanks,
Frank