Heeltoe Automotive Battery

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:24:42 -0500

Is this the one you were looking at?

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/marketplace/newparts/nrgcell/nrg-civic.jpg

Doesn't it look a lot like this:

http://www.batterymart.com/battery.mv?p=ODY-PC680

:)

The latter is a hawkey odyssey pc680, had one in my car for over a year until
i sold it (the car). The dynabatt is just a rebadged pc680, and i bet this
one is another rebadged hawker.

Either way, I didn't have any problems with it. Did kill it completely once by
starting and stopping the car in the winter without enough time to recharge
in between starts. I think it was started like 3-4 times before it wouldn't
turn over anymore.

Aaron