Insurance Q

John A. Heer jheer@walterhav.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:02:59 -0500

I agree with Wayne.  Progressive (HQ'd here in balmy Cleveland) became
my only choice after GEICO screwed me big-time after a not-at-fault
accident (back in 1997).  Progressive turned the auto insurance industry
on its head when they started using credit rating to determine premiums
about 5-6 years ago.  I think their prices have slid upwards since then,
but still very reasonable.  They have never screwed me, even through
several at-fault and not-at-fault claims.

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock
98 SE stock