sleeper car takes all...

wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:06:25 -0500

Wow!  This is impressive!  A local SE-R bud' of mine, Craig Franks  [not on
the mailing list for some reason?!]  just ran the last "Night Series"
Autocross with our local Highlands Sports Car Club [of Asheville, NC]  in
his '93.   He's been driving better & better all year, and I've helped him
with some tweaks on the car and loaner tires.

At the last event, he ran FTD --  48.74 --  of all the cars there, in a
G-Stock SE-R ;)  Next quickest was a BSP M3 at 49.11, and most times were
low to mid 50s.  See http://main.nc.us/HSCC/03nitres.htm  under Event #5
10/7/03.

Congrats Craig!

At 10:04 AM 10/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Check this out (below, you may have to scroll right to see the
>times)...last Nite Series event last Tuesday the Sentra finally hooked up
>and beat every car on the course other than a Marquay Kart!!! This for a
>11-year old economy car platform with 150,000 miles, bad CV joints, and
>street tires on the rear...you gotta love it. I credit much of the car's
>success to tips and adjustments you made including the advanced timing and
>tire recommendations, so much thanks for that!

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car