Mounting battery in trunk

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:51:53 -0500

Mark: The one I was checking into is their
"Yellow Top" GRP51( Part # 8071-167)  which
offers 500 cca,  625 ca,  70 reserve cap, 41 amp hours and
dimensions are:L 9 5/16,  W 5 1/16,  H 8 15/16 and weighs 26 pounds.
I got this info from Optima direct. The battery I'm most interested in
is the Odyssey Dry Cell PC680 because it weighs 12LBS and is half the size of
a regular battery. I'm trying to find out if there are any problems in
such a small battery? You can read all about them
under Odyssey Batteries. Here is the link..   <A
HREF="http://www.bakerprecision.com/battery1b.htm">
http://www.bakerprecision.com/battery1b.htm</A>

If they are not suitable for everyday use then I'll think Optima.

james.mccoll@sympatico.ca is using one and I asked his opinion.
Frank 93SE-R