Winter tire recommendation - 2003 SPEC-V

RKOandson@aol.com RKOandson@aol.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:45:04 -0500

Love my SPEC-V (2003 - stock) but have been advised by some members of the
staff at the excellent local dealership (Kelly Nissan of Beverly, MA) that I
should look to buy some "winter tires" for my nice blue "mid-life crisis"
machine.

I previously owned an Altima SE that was less than eloquent in the snow,
which I blamed on the h-rated tires it wore. But then I can visualize the
torque-laden blue beauty getting me in occasional awkward situations.

Anybody have any winter driving experience and/or winter tire make/model
recommendations. One salesperson advised replacing all four tires and not just the
front pair. Comments?

Ron Olson
Marblehead, MA

P.S.

Enjoy my new group membership immensely.