M3 meet ends very badly

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:36:12 -0500

> I kind of hate to say it, but a lot of the E46 community are riceboys with
> money.

I was thinking that exact same thing just from glossing over that one thread
on the E46 forum.  Here at the U. of Florida, I see frat boys driving Z06's,
M3's, lots of C5, and a lot of rice actually which I find a bit odd.  Heck, at
my freakin old high school, I see kids driving Z28s, Saleen supercharged
Mustangs... not something I'd put my kid in.  I considered myself a fairly
good driver back in high school but I started out with a 89 Izusu 4 cylinder
pickup (with captain's chairs!).

But accidents like that are totally avoidable.  Just people being stupid and
not realizing the consequeces.  It's sad that it was a passenger and not the
driver.  The driver will probably be charged with first degree vehicular
manslaughter or something.

Khiem