M3 meet ends very badly

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:27:08 -0500

Joshua wrote:
> I simply don't understand what parents are
> thinking today when they give there kid a 300+hp car?

I've always felt this was a problem.  Even as I was purchasing my own SE-R in
'91 with my own hard earned money as an early 20-something, I could not
imagine how parents of high school graduates were out there buying their kids
pricier vehicles just for graduating.  I swear my children will buy their own
cars or just be happy with an affordable, used, environment-friendly, eco-car.
Hell, all I had during my senior year in high school was a 1969 Datsun 1600
pick-up.

DC