Drive Shaft Replacement Trouble

Bill Conner billc@fred.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:44:06 -0500

This is my first attempt at replacing a drive shaft on my 1993 SE-R.
What could go wrong?

Well, after removing one end of the (driver's side) axle from the
knuckle/hub assembly, I popped the other end of the axle out of the
tranny using a big long screw driver as a pry tool.  But the axle only
came out about 1.5 inches and now will neither come out nor go back in.

Any thoughts on how to get this dickens all the way out?  I don't want
to screw anything up by doing something stupid(er).

Bill Conner