high tech brake fluid question

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:01:14 -0500

Here is more information on the equipment:
http://www.cscscientific.com/html/aqua.html

Since one of our largest areas of use for this is testing transformer oil, I
figured that testing brake fluid would be relatively simple.

As for cost, the new ones are over $5K, but I will hopefully have some older
ones that are outdated (but still work) on ebay soon.  I will keep you all
posted.

I'm not a chemist, i actually kind of fell into this job (started out in
marketing...whoda though, right? :-)  ) so I'm sorry if some of my chemical
related theories are slightly off.  the bottom line is this thing will determine
water percentages down to one part per million, so I would think it would give me
at least some sort of reading that i can base a guess on, especially if I
compare it to a fresh bottle.

Alex
'93 NX2k
'92 G20