Helmets

Josh Foster j_foster@charter.net
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:25:25 -0500

George Roffe said:

"Personally, I'd suggest buying a SA G-Force helmet.  You can get one  for
about the price of a M Bell or Simpson and if you ever need the SA rating,
you have it. "

Thanks for the input, George.  I was looking at the G-Force, and I was
surprised by the price; so it is good to know that they are good for the
money.  I think I will just look for a SA incase I ever need one, I will
already have it.  I know the rule is buy a new one every 5 years, but with
my use I might try to stretch it a little further - or maybe stretch the
budget and use it more often.  :)

Thanks,

Josh

Josh Foster