AC on Power Increase

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:17:04 -0500

Subj:   Re: AC on Power Increase
Date:   9/14/2003
To: <A HREF="mailto:billc@fred.net">billc@fred.net</A>, <A
HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>

Subj:    Re: AC on Power Increase
Date:    9/14/2003

Bill: thanks for the step by step write up. I was able
to identify where
this is at. On my 93 the TPS is connected to
the Throttle Body next to the firewall as you say,however
I have 6 wires coming out Red,Blk,White, Yello,Blu, Grn.
The first three end up in one connector that plugs into
a corresponding mating connector. The next three wires
go to another mating connector.
Both connectors are held just above the intake pipe
running to the throttle body.
Any ideas which one is the one to disconnect?

Seems nothing is easy for me.
My ride is an automatic if that
is why the difference.
Frank 93 SE-R

<A HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>

> Sent from the Internet

> Qualudia101@aol.com wrote:

> >Can anyone tell me how the TPS plug on my 93

   comes off so I can
> set the idle?

> Frank --

> The TPS is attached to the firewall side of

    the throttle body,