fabricating exhaust B13

Darren Cotner its311pete@alltel.net
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:21:06 -0500

Well after my partial hearing loss in my right ear and 2 years of drowning
fart can noise, I am ready to move on to a better quieter exhaust .  My
current setup consists of OEM Cat,2.25 crush bend from cat back with a fart
can. I am looking to make a mandrel bend exhaust using my current piping and
some mandrel bends from Jeg's. My piping is in great shape so I don't see any
use in replacing it. I am simply going to order some mandrel bends and make a
new exhaust. My 1st. question is has anyone made a mandrel bend exhaust out of
the pre bent mandrel pieces before.
 I read a article the Naji(sp?) made for his B14 but I haven't came across
anyone that has made on for a B13.
  I am thinking of going with a Dynomax perf. core glass pack as a resonator,
followed by another Dynomax Bullet muffler on the rear.
 My question is has anyone ever fabricated a exhaust from pre bend pieces and
if so exactly which pieces did you order.
If anyone has any experiences with these mufflers please let me know what you
thought of them.
 Thanks for any input,
Darren
 91 Classic.