My new B14 wheels need some TLC

Slamtry slamtry@yahoo.com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:51:27 -0500

Well, in order to facilitate a brake upgrade, I just bought a set of 15"
rims from a 96 200SX SE-R. The good news is I paid $100 for the set. The
bad is that the guy must have been a terrible parker as they have all been
scraped pretty badly by the sidewalk around the edges. Is there a way to
fix this at all? Are there professionals offering this service and if so,
what does it cost? I was actually thinking maybe I could do it myself.
Would I have to re-cover them with some sort of clear coat afterwards? I
don't know what is on them. I know bugger-all about wheels. Anyway, as
always thanks for any help.

Dan