Valve cover gasket leak/ metal bits/S3 cams

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:26:07 -0500

Just wondering if I would pass smog OK without the JWT chip upgrade.
Have been thinking to go the Sprout for some time
 since I don't think I can really afford to go with their Turbo kit
and all the other upgrades I'd need. I kind of like the lumpy idle sound
 so long as it can get through the smog sniffer at idle,
where I've had some trouble with in the past.
How do you like the added performance?
Frank 93SE-R