sumitomo tires

m.s@biosys.net m.s@biosys.net
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:35:29 -0500

Yeah, i know what you mean. i put about 40psi in the ties and that
feel improved somewhat. Hence the "relatively"
qualification.Yokohamas they ain't but when you live on northern WV
roads like i do smooth rides are rare anyway. My 160k-thrashed
classic is relegated to commuter car status so no economic sense in
putting another set of great-feeling, sticky, lo-mileage Yokes on it.
If i had a DET like your username suggests i wouldn't even think of
scuzzitomos.

mike