Dyno Day next weeekend Chicago

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:38:46 -0500

Sup guys, we had planned a dyno day for today here in Chicago- at APG
Performance in Wood Dale, IL. But it was raining the whole morning- I woke up
at this party and drove up to see whats up, owner told me that he don't wanna
run cars with wet tires on the dyno cause they had a accident one time and he
won't risk it. So he told me to get the guys to come next weekend. I'm going
to post this all over the Nissan forums.
Mike Jez
01 Max- PR CAI, Cattman Y-pipe, no cats, Magnaflow 2.5" catback, Reflashed
ECU, Koni, GCs, Enkei RPO1s, Hawk HPS, Addco swaybars.
98 Kawasaki ZX7R Ninja
98 Kawasaki STX1100 jetski
90 Talon TSI AWD- Franken turbo, 3" turbo back no cat exhaust, 94 tranny w/
Kaaz diffs, HKS BOV, NPR IC, Denso injectors 740cc, coilovers, AFC, soon HKS
cams, DSMlink. 12s for 1400 bux including the car.