sumitomo tires

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:40:24 -0500

Not to go too far off your question, but I agree with George... the Dunlop
A2's were horrible. If you don't mind your car getting squirrelly when the
road is wet or you enjoy hydroplaning... they are the tire for you.

Have you tried tirerack.com for some reviews on the sumitomo? They do have
some on that manufacturer, not sure if they have any on that model.

I tend to go by the philosophy that you get what you pay for ... and then
some.

Later,
Mark(who really really enjoys is Yokohama ES-100's... thanks for the tip,
George)