JWT PP

Omer Farooq Khan ohmfab@comcast.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:13:38 -0500

>>got.  I especially appreciate Greg Vogel's help.  He is one of the nicest
>>people I have ever dealt with and he's helped me out before but this time
>>think he went above his way to make sure I was taken care of.

> Greg's 'the bomb' that way, isn't he?

I couldn't agree more.  Last year I went on a road trip to Las Vegas and LA,
I live in Cattanooga, TN.  On the way from vegas to LA my fuel pump quit, I
eventually got the car going again and limped it to LA.  Next morning I
called up Greg in San Diego and told him about my fuel pump problems and
that I had to drive 2500 miles back across country in a week.  I drove to
his dealership, about a 2 hour trip from where I was staying.  He gave me a
wicked deal on a pump and threw in a bunch of other stuff and we talked for
about an hour.

Since then I have bought almost all the parts I have needed from him and
will continue to do so.

Omer