JWT PP

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:50:03 -0500

mike kojima wrote:

> The problem is all of you are proably not adjusting
> the cable right.  See if you have play in the cable

I agree with Mike.  I have yet to put a JWT plate in that
didn't work as intended.

In fact I recently installed my old plate that had about
30,000 HARD miles on it and has been sitting for about a year
to a year and a half now on a shelf.  And it still chirps
2nd w/ no problems.

I will have to say that the GA16 cable is *NOT* necessary.  As it
is about 1.5" longer then the SR20 one.  Which will make getting
it adjusted right even harder.  Stick with the SR20 in my opinion.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 350K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R