93 B-13 Exhaust

RCKTPWR@aol.com RCKTPWR@aol.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:39:22 -0500

 Hi List, I had an exhaust leak develop on my stock 93 SE-R, between the
(resonator)? after the rear cat and the muffler. Can this piece be replaced, or
should I just get a new cat back factory exhaust? I figure that's what Ill do
because the other two are prob. rusted and will also blow out soon.
 Any of the list Nissan dealers interested in giving me a price for this?
Shipping would be to Cranford, NJ. Thanks,

  Bernie NJ

 93 SE-R auto, 126k, w/a sound system soon to be installed.

  Last tank, combined highway/city, intermittent use of a/c, rotting in NYC
traffic, 27 MPG :)